Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Break

Christmas break is over.  I'm not too excited to go back to work in the morning, boo and especially because it is an all day training for stuff I won't ever use since I teach music and not reading.  The break has been nice.  This past week I went and saw the musical Annie with some of my cousins.  It was great and poor little Annie in her big solo, Tomorrow she had hiccups.  She did a great job singing through them and kept her composure very well.  They had a cardboard cutout of the progressive lady so I just had to get my picture with her.


Christmas Eve was a great night.  Last year it was interesting because Grandpa Riding was at a care facility so we didn't dinner like we normally do.  It was wonderful to have it back at Grandmas and do our annual Nativity.  They had all of the older cousins be Angels since everyone is growing up and it is traditionally done by the younger cousins.  It was fun though. 
 

A bunch of us posing with Grandma after the party.
  
Me and my Abigail Christmas morning.  She is adorable and I think I'm her favorite!

No comments: