Sunday, December 6, 2009

December = craziness

December is here in full swing!  The craziness has already begun.  Tuesday Emilie and I made 2 delicious cakes to donate to the Mesa High Orchestra Dinner on Wednesday.  They turned out awesome and I hope they tasted as good as they look.  Wednesday was the delicious dinner and we enjoyed Outback, yum yum.  Thursday I went to institute and Friday I hung out with Linsday and caught up on drama in our lives!  Saturday my mom had gotten tickets to a free screening of Disney's new The Princess and the Frog.  It was so good!  Great story, great music great fun!  Can't wait till it comes out, will see it again.  My concert is on Thursday so I am in freak out mode.  I know it will all turn out fine.  The teachers have been very helpful and supportive, its been great, making my life easier.  They have let me know things that the other teacher had done in the past they they would do every year.  I don't want to break any traditions since they guy was there for 35 years!   There is a quick update, I will add more later, but its my bed time I have a super busy week!

No comments: