Friday, November 27, 2009

A little catch up


October was a really fun month, from my amazing trip to Orlando to all the fun stuff for Halloween.  I carved a pumpkin for school, ahh the joys of being a teacher!
   
I really enjoyed my face painting from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party.  She did just what I wanted, I was really sad to wash it off.  It would have been nasty if I slept in it.

 
I also enjoyed my Hallween costume.  The kids at school really didn't know what I was dressed up as. Ms Jones what is a flapper?  I bought the dress at Savers for $3 and then sewed on the fringe which cost me about $20.  When I decided I was going to be a flapper I was super excited to wear my awesome black heels with it.  They are kind of retro and I love them, super cute.  That is what went down the end of October.

No comments: