Sunday, July 3, 2011

And then there was one

On May 19 my Baby Sister got married. It was a busy weekend of festivities. They got married on a Thursday, and had their reception of Friday. Since this school year I have been working part-time three days a week, Thursday was one of the days I taught. It was very interesting finding a sub, I was very nervous about it, but I found a great lady to cover my classes. I felt bad getting a sub that day just because I only see those kids once a week and the next Thursday was the last day of school and not all of them would come to music again. Oh well, such is life and it all worked out great.








The cake turned out great, and I think they said it tasted good as well.

Surprise, Surprise, I caught the bouquet.  Now lets see if its powers will work.  I am the next to get married in my family, since I am the last one standing. 

No comments: