Monday, January 16, 2012

Will she find love in 2012?

For my birthday this year I am trying a fun experiment.  A friend of mine told me something that her friend did a couple of years ago, she turned 30 and so went on 30 dates with 30 guys.  I am going to try it and see how it goes, however I am going to need everyone's help with this.  Since I am turning 27, I am going to try and go on dates with 27 different guys this year.  So think of the people you know, is there someone you could set me up with? If you do, leave a comment, email me (jones.wendi@gmail.com) or if you have my number call or text me.  It will be interesting to see how this goes, I know it will be fun.  Hopefully I can meet some cool new guys or even the "one."  So start spreading the word and lets see what we can do! Thanks for your help!

No comments: