Monday, June 29, 2009

Cruise! part 1


Going snorkeling on Castaway Cay, Disney's private island




One night on the cruise is Pirate Night where most people dress up as pirates. We took it to a whole other level and dressing as characters from Peter Pan, I hope I don't have to say who everyone is, you hopefully can all tell! It was great fun and we got lots of looks.







At dinner we noticed a lady was trying to sneakily take a picture so, we told her we would just pose for her and she could have a real picture. It was pretty funny!




Another thing to make us more the talk of the ship is on the last night we went into the Disney Karoake at the Studio Sea and broke out our amazing dance to "We're All in This Together" from High School Musical that we did for our final awards ceremony for Festival Disney. It was awesome and all the dads were sitting there videotaping us. I'm glad we could make their family vacation memorable!




















A semi group picture with Captain Mickey the last night on the boat



Sad day leaving the boat

It was not fun going straight to work. I will never do that again. I had to put my head down twice because I couldn't stay awake any longer!

I will post more later. That is all I had the patience to upload today!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Were you on the Disney Wonder or the Disney Magic?

Wendi J said...

We were on the Wonder. The wonder does the 3 and 4 night and the Magic does the week long cruises.