Sunday, August 9, 2009

For all my Mesa Jr. Eagles out there!

Ok so my family had a very interesting walk down memory lane yesterday. As you all know my mom does flowers, and she had a wedding yesterday, not any wedding, but the wedding of our elementary/jr high orchestra teacher. Since my mom did the flowers we got invited to go, so we decided we should go even though it might be a little awkward. Well it wasn't too bad, we saw a lot of teachers that I haven't seen for like 10 years, because it's been that long since I went there I realized the other day. Most of them didn't recognize us or come talk to us, which we didn't mind, people like Ms. Morelli, Mrs. Kuhlman and some others. We did go and talk with Mrs. Bunning, Ms. Pitts who got married and was there with her husband and baby, Ms Caraveo who married Mr. Whickman and he was there too. Mrs. Gilbert, Mrs. Hammon and then how can you forget Alice the AV lady and good old Mary the security guard. It was a very interesting evening, but kind of fun. There might have been more that I'm not remembering, but it was funny! Mar, Tiff and I just sat back and watched all the teachers get drunk and try to dance. It is weird to see teachers in a social setting outside the classroom, and then you tell them what you have been up to! They sometimes freak when I tell them I am starting teaching and that I worked for Disney. Who ever thought that's what I would end up doing with my life! Well I'm off to bed, I've got a big day tomorrow! Watch out world here comes Miss Jones!



4 comments:

Paul and Jen said...

OH.MY.GOSH. That is crazy/funny! Does she still teach there?

Hayley Ashmore said...

Well that takes me back. Oh the momories.

Wendi J said...

She sure is still teaching orchestra.

Valerie said...

Um...awkward?