Monday, August 17, 2009

I did it!

Yay I made it through my first week of school! It wasn't too bad. Most things went pretty smoothly, but 6th graders sometimes think they are too cool for things and then some of the Kindergartners have never left mom and don't know how to follow directions. I've been going through lots of books and doing research to make everything work. I did some simple line dances with the older kids on friday because my room at the other school is still full of textbooks and hopefully that changes by the time I get there on friday!

This weekend my good friend Lena got married and it was tons of fun. My mom did the flowers and they turned out amazing as always! My mom is so talented, she has a super special gift with flowers. It was kind of cool because I caught the bouquet, and so now I have some pretty flowers in my classroom for the week. I had someone ask me after I caught it if I had anyone in mind. Hahaha yeah not so much, I wish! Maybe there could be, who knows time will tell. For now I am enjoying myself and teaching my little kiddo's music!



No comments: