Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Random thoughts again

I've had a couple random thoughts lately.  The first one really intrigues me.  The Vice Principal at my "other school" is a really nice guy.  One thing I don't get about him is that his kids are home schooled.  How are you a vice principal of a school yet home school your kids?  Doesn't make any sense to me.

Another thing that I laugh at is the reality shows about beauty pageants.  The parents of these poor little girls are crazy.  You can tell they had a weird child hood and so they are trying to live through their daughters.  We just sit and laugh at them.  The thing that mostly creeps me out is at the end of the pageant before they crown the winners and the flaming gay host sings a cheesy pageant song to the girls.  What parents would do that it is so creepy.  Here is a spoof that some people have done.  I love it so much because it is so true!

No comments: