Thursday, March 5, 2009

ESPN Weekend

Life down in florida continues to be fun. Work has it's times of being busy and boring. Next week the 8 weeks of festivals begins, so it is starting to get crazy. This week is the Disney Honors and I am very excited for it, the parts I get to attend. Marilee is coming into town on Sunday and Tiff and I are very excited to have her come play!

On saturday I went with my roommate to the ESPN weekend at Hollywood studios. It drew in a large crowd. We really didn't do any of the activities, we were just there to see what it was. We stood in line for about an hour to get a free caricature drawn. It was worth it and it was my first time getting one drawn. The main reason I wanted to go was to see the only 2 athletes I knew that were coming, Shawn Johnson and Misty May-Traenor. It was fun to listen to them talk about their experiences. It is crazy to think that she is only 17, and at times she acts they way, she is so young, but cute, winning 4 olympic medals your senior year of high school, how amazing! There were tons of sport stars, and it would be funny because you would see security and the Disney Guest Relations people and then all of the sudden there would be a huge flock of people around the star. Silly Wendi left her camera at home, luckily I could take pictures on my phone! That is pretty much all for this week, hopefully I will remember to take my camera along with me for the awesome events that are happening!









No comments: