Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer where did you go?

I can't believe how fast summer has gone by, but I was also in Florida for half of it, so it kind of explains it, but not really! Thursday was the last day of swim lessons for the summer. The pool is only open till saturday so now I really need to find a teaching job. Hopefully I can!

The other day we got to babysit Abby while Kim and John went to the temple and dinner. It was great fun. Little Miss Abigail is so fun to play with and is developing quite the little personality. Her smile just melts you and then she starts talking, it is great! She fell asleep and Marilee also decided to take a nap on the couch. I just had to take a pic of the two babies sleeping. It was very cute!



Marilee and I are having fun partying while my parents are gone in Ireland for the next week. It been fun, we like haven't had to cook yet since they've been gone because people keep inviting us over for dinner, it's great! Let's see what life throws at us this week!

No comments: